Thursday, September 20, 2007

Romans: Lesson One & Two

Since this is our trial run for posting lessons online, I thought I would try and get the guide done early. Don't count on me being this efficient every week!

This is an important lesson. Give yourself plenty of time to devote to it. We are laying the groundwork for the rest of the study. As I was preparing the study guide, I realized what a great introduction to the year our summer book, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, turned out to be. Now we are ready to take on the big themes of our Christian faith.

So, here's what I want you to do. Below I have set up a link to the study guide for our first two lessons. Once you open that document, you should be able to print it right from the Google docs page. (I tried it myself, and it worked for me.) If you are successful in printing the document, click on the "comments" below and leave a brief message to let me know that you were able to print your own copy. If you cannot print the document, or have difficulties in doing so, indicate that in the comments section as well, giving me a brief description of the difficulties you experienced. On Wednesday, Sept. 26, I will check the comments and print out study guides for anyone who could not do it for themselves. I will also be printing up copies of the list of names, emails, and phone numbers for everyone in the group and bring that on Thursday as well. If any of that information has changed since last year, send me an email ASAP. Since I would rather not put that information online, I will print enough copies for everyone.

See you on Thursday!
Study guide for Sept 27, 2007 Romans: Lesson 1 & 2 Click here to print.

3 comments:

carol said...

Thank you Kathy! I love this site where we can go and get all the info we need for bible study. I was able to print the lesson just fine. Thanks for all you do for us.
Carol

Unknown said...

Site works great. No problem printing the lesson. Thanks.
Kathy D.

Verna said...

Kathy,
I printed the lesson with no trouble at all. Thanks, see you on Thursday.
Verna