Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lesson Four: The Glory of the New Covenant

I think that you'll find this to be a fascinating lesson. Paul stuffs a lot into a few sentences. (What else is new? Right?) Don't be afraid to give it your all. After this lesson, you'll have a whole month to rest before you have to tackle the next one.

Study Guide for Lesson Four


I don't know if you're interested, but I was asked to speak to the Family Formation group at church this fall and to prepare for that talk, I wrote a paper with my notes. (It helps me remember what I'm going to say if I type it out.) It's a talk about what happens to us when our time here ends. You're welcome to read it if you like.

At the Finish Line

See you on the 12th!

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

I have printed out both the lesson and your paper on the Finish Line.

Thanks
Verna