Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lesson Six: The Ministry of Reconciliation

Happy New Year, everyone! Our long break is slipping by quickly, so I thought I'd better get going on posting the study guide for our next lesson. This was a tough one. I'm not sure if it was the lesson that was difficult, the fact that I had to kick start my brain again, or that there are too many distractions at home right now for me to concentrate as I should. I just hope this guide will make some kind of sense.

Our next meeting will be held on January 21. We will be missing some of our snowbirds, so those of us who are left will have to be prepared to share. See you soon.

Study Guide for Lesson Six: The Ministry of Reconciliation

1 comment:

Verna said...

Hi Kathy,

Here we are freezing, as is the rest of our country! But it is a good time to read and work on our lesson.

I have my copy of lesson six, and I will see you on the 21st.

We are planning a trip to Florida but no until Feb. 20th.

Verna