Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lesson Ten Update

This was such an interesting lesson. It's been a rough time to be a Roman Catholic, and I know I struggle with having this strong urge to defend the Church that I love while keeping the virtues that the Church professes. When we take the time to examine what some of these virtues mean--in this case "meekness"--we get a better idea about how we are to respond. Spiritual warfare with spiritual weapons!

In case you weren't able to make it this week, here is a link to the notes I made for our lesson.
Lesson Ten Notes

I'll remind everyone in the next post as well, but be prepared to come to our next meeting to make a decision about what we are going to read over the summer and how we are going to conduct our Bible study next year. If you would like to do your own research, there are some links in a post below that will take you to some pertinent web sites.

Have a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter!

No comments: