Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lesson Thirteen: Final Appeal, Admonitions, and Farewell

I just finished the study guide for our final lesson of Second Corinthians, and I'm not going to lie to you, I might do a little happy dance. Don't get me wrong, I love doing this, but a break will be nice.

This lesson is quite a bit easier than the final lessons for these studies have been in the past. There isn't the long review at the end of the entire work, so it shouldn't take any more time than an ordinary lesson.

Study Guide for Lesson Thirteen


For those of you who turned in your book orders, I placed the orders last week. I will let you know when they have arrived. If you have not turned in an order, and you would still like me to order your books for you, we can fill out order forms before our next meeting begins. (All book information is available if you scroll down to the post "Decisions, Decisions.")

See you on May 6.

No comments: