Monday, September 12, 2011

Lesson One: Overview and Ephesians 1:1-2

The first lesson is always one of my favorites.  I like to read the background and historical materials that set the stage for the rest of the study.  Being able to put the scripture in context makes the message so much more meaningful.

If you're looking for some extra information for this lesson, I would recommend doing a search on Wikipedia for the Temple of Artemis and Ephesus.

In case you've forgotten, you can print out the study guide by clicking on the link below.  Once the document opens in Google docs, send it to your printer by using the commands on the Google taskbar---not the commands from your browser.  Some people have had problems with formatting, and I think this will resolve those issues.  If you're still having difficulty, please let me know by sending an email or giving me a call.


Study Guide: Lesson One

See you on September 22.


No comments: