Monday, October 1, 2012

Paul and Philippi and Lesson One: Overview

Because the first lesson tends to be a bit time consuming, I wanted to make this study guide available as soon as possible.  Take your time completing this lesson.  The more background material you have regarding this letter, the more sense it will make as we study each passage.

Study Guide Paul & Philippi and Lesson One

Be sure and send me an email if you have problems printing the lesson.  I may be able to help, or I can go ahead and print a copy for you and bring it to our meeting.  Also, if you scroll down the page, I have uploaded the file of the study guide for our book Theology for Beginners that has my personal notes.  You're welcome to print that out if you'd like.

By the way, for those who come early for Mass, there is no morning Mass on October 11.  That day marks the beginning of the Year of Faith, so Mass has been moved to 7pm.  I would encourage you to attend.  It's a great way to kick off this special year.

See you on October 11!

No comments: