Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 9: And Finally

And Finally.  Gosh, I hope you don't all feel that way.  We've still got our Review and Philemon to get through before we're finished for the year.

We will have a lot to discuss at our next meeting, so we will have to be very diligent about watching the clock.  In fact, I uploaded this session's study guide before I've even been able to complete it.

I want to have a good discussion about the Lord's Prayer.  (This week's topic in our US Catechism.)  Every time I've tried to prepare my notes for that section on the guide, I would get flustered, delete the whole works, and start again.  There's so much to talk about and so little time.

So that you could have the guide for the scripture part of our meeting, I uploaded what I had done and will bring copies for everyone for the rest.  That is if I can get my printer to work again!  Yes, it's one of those weeks.

Study Guide for Lesson Nine

See you on Thursday!

No comments: