Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Titus 2

Sorry to have missed another meeting, but I didn't have much choice this time.  After heading to the ER on Tuesday for back pain, I ended up being admitted and had surgery on Thursday afternoon.  The surgery went well, and I'm at home recovering. 

We'll have to see how things progress to know whether or not I'll be able to make it to our final meeting on April 2.  I realize that this is a busy day at St. Patrick with all the preparations for observance of the Holy Triduum, so I understand that some of you may have other obligations.  I know we'll all do our best.  The most important part of our Bible study is always the work that you do at home.  Whether you can attend the meetings or not, which I hope do add meaning to the study, please allow the time to finish strong and complete the lessons you have missed.  Each lesson builds on the next.  Having a firm grasp on the Pastoral Letters will make you best prepared to start the Letter to the Hebrews next year.

Notes for Titus 2

No comments: