Saturday, September 22, 2018

Lesson 1: 1 John 1:1-2:2

What a joy to get back to our Bible Study! Thank you for registering to be with us.

This week's verses of 1 John sounded very much like both the beginning of Genesis and the beginning of the Gospel of John.  The beginning.  The Word. Light. Darkness.

We also got to talk about that which has been nearly banished from many people's vocabulary, "sin." Yes.  We are all sinners.  If sin did not exist, does not exist, then there was absolutely no point at all to Jesus having died on the cross.  We all need saving!  Whether we believe it or not.

Our conversation was so interesting.  I'm sorry if you had to miss it.  Each week that we meet, I will (eventually) get my notes posted on our site.  Obviously, they won't reflect the twists and turns our discussion might take, but I hope that they do help a bit if you aren't able to make it.  Life happens.

Lesson 1: 1 John

Please let me know if this link doesn't work for you.  I'll do my best to help you.
See you September 27 when we will discuss Lesson 2: 2:3-14, The New Old Command! 

No comments: