Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lesson Thirteen & Fourteen Update

Today was a bittersweet day--Winnie joined us again after her long absence since her surgery, but it was Rosemary's last day to be with us so that she can get ready for her big move this spring. Comings and goings are hard, but we have to remember to be grateful for the times we have together. We'll miss you Rosemary. I know we all wish we well in this new chapter of your life. Your daughter and her family are lucky that they will have both you and your husband so close by.

Since we ran a little late today and were saying good-bye to Rosemary, I forgot to mention that I would like everyone to make sure that they vote on the book they would like to read this summer. You have some time to check into the titles I have suggested before you make up your minds. (Descriptions for each of the titles can be found on Amazon.com.) You can place your vote by clicking on the appropriate title in the poll to the right of this copy.

One last thing, if you look at the calendar at the bottom of this page and scroll ahead you will be able to see the dates that I have chosen for our 2008-09 Bible Study schedule. Our first meeting is on September 11. Check them with your calendars, and if there are no objections, I will reserve the room for those dates--that is if anyone is interested in studying Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians with me.

Have a great week. I'll get the next lesson up as soon as I can.
Study Guide: Lesson Thirteen & Fourteen

2 comments:

Verna said...

Hi Kathy,
I just printed the Study Guide for Lesson Thirteen & Fourteen.
Thanks
Verna

Verna said...

Kathy,
Count me in for 2008/2009, reading Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians. The calendar looks good to me, especially one mtg. in December. If I read that correctly.
Thanks
Verna