Friday, May 2, 2008

Lesson Nineteen & Twenty

Can you believe that we've made it through another year of our Bible Study? And that some of us have been at this for seven years? Think of what we've learned, and we've only made a small dent in the entire book of Holy Scripture!

It seems as though I've been working on these two lessons forever, because I've been doing it in bits and pieces as I've found the time at various tennis meets and down times when the weather won't let me work outside. I only hope it makes some sense to all of you. (For some reason, the fonts on this document are a little out of whack, and I can't fix it, so it might look a little funny when you print it.)

I was hoping to have a study guide prepared for our summer book, Jesus of Nazareth, at the same time I posted this guide, but I didn't make it. That will be my priority over the next few weeks. Please check back later for that document.

See you on May 8th!

Study Guide for Lesson Nineteen & Twenty

No comments: