Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jesus of Nazareth Study Guide

The rainy afternoon today helped me finish our study guide for Jesus of Nazareth. Let me just say this, "Whew, and don't forget that you all chose this book."

This was a tough study guide to prepare because it could have easily been about ten pages long. I did my best to whittle it down without missing any key points. We should have a good discussion. Keep in mind, that there will be no faking participation with this book. We'll all have to come prepared.

See you on September 11. Bring a friend if you know someone who may be interested in joining us.

Study Guide for Jesus of Nazareth.

2 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,

Thanks for the Study Guide.

In reading the book I always kept in mind that these were the Pope's words and thoughts that I was reading and that made it more interesting for me. I worked hard at reading it but it did take awhile. So now I will get busy on the Study Guide.

Thanks for all of your hard work, I know you don't like to hear that but I'm really grateful for all that I have learned over these years.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

See you in Sept.

Verna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reminder Kathy. I have been trying to get all of the book club books read this summer and am on my last one. So now I will be starting Jesus of Nazareth. :) I have printed the study guide today.
Thank you for all you do to keep us going. I, too, appreciate all you do so much and have learned so many things about my Catholic faith since joining the bible study group. May God bless you always.
Love,
Carol