Friday, October 17, 2008

Lesson Four: True Wisdom

Since we are only covering a few verses, you might be surprised to see that our study guide is still two pages long. There was so much to get to in this lesson, and I didn't know what to cut. I suppose that I lack some of this true wisdom that Paul had in being able to say what he needed to say with a small amount of words. Too bad for you, I guess. I'll try harder next time.

Our next meeting is Thursday, October 23 at 9AM. See you then.

Study Guide: Lesson Four

2 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,
I just printed Lesson Four.
Thanks
Verna

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I too have two printed lesson #Four.  Found another resource for today reading about in the world on prespectives not necessarily making the evening news.  Thank you!Hope to be with you on Thursday this week.from Stephanie R.