Monday, October 27, 2008

Lesson Five: Fleshly and Spiritual Attitudes

How's this for early? Jim is out of town, and it's too cold to work outside, so I decided to get going on the next lesson today. I think you'll discover that this lesson is much easier after we did all the theological heavy lifting for the last one. In this section, Paul expands on this idea of spiritual maturity.

Our next meeting is on November 6. See you then!

Study Guide for Lesson Five: Fleshly and Spiritual Attitudes

2 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,
I just was going to print out your notes from Lesson Four, and here you already have Lesson Five completed!

So I have printed both.

Thank You Very Much
Verna

Anonymous said...

Kathy, It was just Monday yesterday right? All of a sudden on Wednesday evening after rereading the Lesson I remebered the Tamdiu and to know that you had this ready before the end of the month. Great Thank you!! I wish I had checked this web site a few times more. I have to give some blood Thursday morning before 8am -hope to be on time and not late. said Stephanie R.