Friday, November 7, 2008

Lesson Five Follow Up

It's snowing outside, and I'm not really sure how I feel about that. Maybe it's a test to see how I "bear patiently with things that can't be avoided." Can you get an indulgence just for living in Minnesota?

If you want to read more about indulgences and avoiding purgatory, these are the links for the sources I used in my notes:
Myths About Indulgences
How To Avoid Purgatory

Our next Bible Study meeting is on November 2o when we will be discussing Lesson 6. Then, believe it or not, our following meeting on December 4 is the last meeting that we'll have before our Christmas break. Let's plan to continue our tradition of going out to lunch that day. If you have a suggestion for a location, let us know at the next meeting, and I'll get that set up for us. See you then.

Lesson Five Notes

No comments: