Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lesson Six: Apostles of Christ

I am truly hoping that this week's study guide will help you with your lesson, rather than confuse you. It was difficult to find the right words for what I think Paul was trying to convey in the fourth chapter of his letter to the Corinthians. This difficulty usually arises when the Catholic interpretation of a passage of scripture may be slightly different from the Protestant interpretation that is laid out in our LifeChange text. We'll try and sort it all out at our next meeting.

Right now, I need to go do something shallow and rest my brain.
See you on November 20.

Study Guide Lesson Six: Apostles of Christ

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

I have printed out this Lesson Six and the study notes from Lesson Five.

Thanks
Verna