Sunday, November 18, 2007

Romans: Lesson Six

The Lesson Six study guide is ready to go. This is a fascinating lesson. I love to see how the Old and New Testament all fits together in the big scheme of things. Not to burden you with some extra homework, but I think you'll be glad if you take my advice in the first paragraph of the study guide and do a little preliminary reading before you dive into the lesson. It will give you a good foundation for the study.

Don't forget to print out your copy of the guide and leave me a comment that you have done so by the end of the day on Tuesday, November 27.

One last quick reminder: If you have read the first book in the series of the Seasons of Reading group, The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux: The Story of a Soul, we will be meeting at St. Patrick's on Tuesday, November 27 at 9:00 am for our first book discussion group of the year. There will be a second opportunity to attend on Thursday, November 29 at 6:00 pm.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

Click here for the Lesson Six Study Guide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy,
I printed the lesson. Will try and make it on Thursday. Not sure as Bill is having a knee replacement. Just depends how thing are going.

Unknown said...

I printed the lesson - see you Thur.
Kathy

Verna said...

Kathy,
I have printed Lesson Six, and will see you on Thursday.
Verna