Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lesson Five Update

Let me just say this about today's meeting--Whew! We had so much to cover this week, and I hope we did it justice. Sometimes when you get into these high-minded theological topics like justification, it can be a bit taxing on the brain. After our two hours are up, I often feel like I talked way too much and made very little sense. Please let me know if there was anything we overlooked or passed over too quickly. At least we're getting into the part of Paul's letter that is the "good news" that he wanted to share.

Don't forget. We do not meet again until November 29. I will try not to procrastinate and should get the study guide for Lesson Six posted before Thanksgiving. (Oh man, I just put that in print, didn't I? I'll try.) Just make sure you print your copy and leave a comment by Tuesday, November 27. Also, leave a comment if you find this "extra material" helpful. Just wondering if it's worth posting it after our meetings. Thanks.

(By the way, in case anybody cares, my new refrigerator is coming on Saturday. Cold food. What a concept!)

Here are the links to a couple of documents you may wish to print from today's meeting:
Click here for Lesson Five Notes
Click here for a great meditation from Pope John XXIII The Daily Decalogue

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

So you feel a little exhausted after our session, this was a good one. As far as I'm concerned you can never talk too much! What you say is important and give me pause to think of things that I didn't think of before and I did copy the notes. I would just say thank you very much! See you on the 29th, and have a good Thanksgiving.
Verna