Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Romans: Lesson Five

Happy Halloween! Happy All Saints' Eve!

The study guide for Lesson Five is ready. A word to the wise--do not put this lesson off to the last minute. I worked on this all day yesterday and part of this morning, and my brain is very tired. This is a heavy lesson. Lots of juicy doctrine in these verses.
Don't forget--print your copy by Wednesday, November 7 to save me from printing extras and leave a comment once you have printed out the lesson!

Click Here for Lesson Five

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in advance - my boys are off next Thur so I won't be at Bible Study.
Kathy

Unknown said...

Kathy- I have printed lesson 5. Thanks. Mary Sandy

Verna said...

Kathy
I have printed lesson 5, see you Nov. 8th.
Verna

Anonymous said...

Printed the lesson. Thanks Kathy
Carol