Monday, October 22, 2007

Romans: Lesson Four

I'm not quite as quick with this study guide, but my windows are clean. I had to prioritize. This is another stinging bit of scripture--at least I thought so. We should have a good discussion this week.

If you are unable to make it on Thursday, please check back after our meeting. I will post some notes from our discussion and a document on the rosary that I am hoping to cover at the end of the lesson. Please click on the comments button below to let me know that you have printed your own copy --to avoid my printing extra copies, you must do so before Wednesday, Oct 24.

See you on Thursday!
Click here to print Lesson Four Study Guide

5 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,

I just printed Lesson Four and I will be at our session on Thursday.

Verna

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I just printed Lesson Four and I plan to be at our session on Thursday, Oct. 22.
Can you believe it?

thanks,
Rosemary

Unknown said...

Just got back from San Fran and printed the lesson - now I just have to work on it!!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kathy, I am a little slow this week myself. I will be there on Thursday.

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy; I printed lesson 4. This is the 3rd time I wrote this. Hopefully you'llget one. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. Mary S.