Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lesson Four Update

We somehow managed to cover everything that I was hoping we would today. Very good. In case you were unable to attend the meeting, I am uploading a copy of my personal notes for this lesson and the information we discussed today about the rosary.

I am also going to include an extra document that I did not distribute at today's session. It is an article about novenas. The topic came up today as we learned about the rosary, and I thought some of you may find it interesting. I would encourage everyone to try to read it. (It's short.)

Lesson Five will be posted as soon as it is finished. We are heading out of town on a couple of trips in the next few weeks, but I will do my best. Keep checking back and remember to print a copy and leave a comment by Wednesday, Nov 7.

Lesson Four Notes and The Rosary and
EXTRA: What is a Novena?

No comments: