Thursday, October 4, 2007

Romans: Lesson 3

Thanks to having to stay home yesterday for our piano tuner, I have our new study guide ready for you to print. (What will I do with all my free time?) Once you have printed your copy, don't forget to leave a comment so I'll know that you are good to go.

Since it seems to cause more frustration than it should have to, I have decided to remove the restrictions to accessing the website. It is unlikely that anyone will find it anyway. We'll try it for now, and if it gets to be a problem, we can always go back. You will no longer need to type in a password to access the site. Keep track of that password, though in case I change it in the future.

Finally, good wishes for Winnie's recovery after her surgery that was scheduled for Oct 3. I hope everything went well. Let us know how things are going, Winnie. If there's any way we can help you out, don't be afraid to ask.

Lesson 3 Study Guide: Click Here to Print!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just printed my lesson for Oct. 11. Thank you

Kathy said...

I got your message, Kathy. Sorry, but I accidently deleted it by mistake. Ooops!

Verna said...

Kathy,

I have printed lesson for Oct. 11th. Thanks and I hope to see everyone with bright shinny faces and all in our places!

Verna

Unknown said...

Hello Bible friends!
When I saw Thursday Oct 4th Notes from Kathy, I thought I had missed our study day! Hurray! It's next week on Thursday! I saw the neat calendar below. :)

See you then!
Mary Peterson

Anonymous said...

Hello Bible friends,
See you Thursday! :)
Mary Peterson

Verna said...

Hello Everyone,
I am so sad to tell you that we lost our wonderful sister-in-law, this past Sunday. Nancy was the wife of Dale's brother. This was very sudden, she died of a blood clot that developed after surgery. Michael and Nancy have no children so of course we are very concerned for him. Nancy's 88yr old mother lost her only daughter. So sad. I will see you for our next lesson.
Verna

snapdragon said...

snapdragon said Have lesson plan 4 thank you.