Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lesson Eighteen

Tick, tock. We're really winding down on our study of Romans. I must admit that I struggled with a little bit of spring fever yesterday, but I got my homework done before I went outside!

This lesson is about tolerance. It is still a very timely topic, because we live in a time when we are preached to about zero-tolerance, on one hand, and what I would call over-indulgent tolerance, on the other. We know we need to all try a get along, but it's never easy. In addition to the study guide, I have also provided a link to a Vatican decree on ecumenism that we'll refer to in our discussion on this lesson.

Don't forget to keep checking in on the Pope this week. He looks great for 81, doesn't he? See you on the 24th!

Lesson Eighteen Study Guide

"Unitatis Redintegratio" ("Restoration of Unity") The Second Vatican Council's Decree on Ecumenism

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

I have printed Lesson Eighteen
Thanks
Verna