Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lesson One Follow Up

It feels good to settle back into the regular routine of our Bible Study. A break is always nice, but eventually we need to get back to business.

It's also exciting to see that we have a few new members. With comings and goings, we still manage to keep the group the right size for lots of good input.

Today we covered Lesson One and an extra catechism lesson on picking the right Bible. If you weren't able to join us today, or even if you were and you would like a copy, I will provide a link to that page at the end of this entry. I will also include a link to my own notes for this lesson.

Our next meeting is going to be on October 9 and will cover lessons two and three. I will put the study guide up on this site as soon as I have it ready. See you in October.

Lesson One: Overview (my notes)
Extra Catechism Lesson: Which Bible Translation Is the Best?

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

FYI I have printed your study notes, thanks.

I thought we had a good session today, and I really appreciated your info on the Bibles.

Thanks again,

Verna