Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lesson One: Overview

Just in case we have any potential new members checking out our site, I thought I would put up the images of the books that we will use for our study of Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians. Information for purchasing copies of these books can be found in the right hand column of the opening page of this site.

The first lesson in the Life Change book is an overview of the entire letter. It's always a good idea to try and see the big picture before we get to parsing out the smaller sections. As we have done in the past, I will do my best to post the study guide for each lesson as early as I possibly can so that you will have plenty of time to prepare for our discussion. Since this is the first guide for this year, please let me know once you have successfully printed a copy either by leaving a comment on this site (preferable) or by sending me an email. Feel free to email or call me if you have any problems doing so.

See you on September 25.

Study Guide for Lesson One: Overview

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy

I have printed the Study Guide for lesson one.

Thanks
Verna