Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lesson Fourteen: Spiritual Gifts 2

These two lessons on spiritual gifts are some of the best of the year. I started working on this lesson yesterday, and couldn't put it down. Just to warn you, I had to do a lot of research so that I could better understand exactly what Paul was saying--so, of course, I'm going to share my discoveries with everyone at our next meeting. We'll have to stay on course in order to cover everything. (Hold me to that!)

If you scroll down on this page, I have included links to Amazon with descriptions of some of the books that I thought we might want to consider reading over the summer. Click on the book cover, and check out each of the titles. We're going to make a selection at our next meeting. I'll have to place the order soon. We aren't too many weeks away from wrapping up another year.

Study Guide for Lesson Fourteen: Spiritual Gifts 2

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

I have printed a copy of Lesson Fourteen.

Thanks
Verna