Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lesson Seventeen: Personal Words and Review

Whoo-hoo! We've done it. We're on our last lesson of Paul's letter. I won't lie, part of that "whoo-hoo" is because I'm glad to be done for awhile. A rest is always welcome by the time May rolls around. But a big part of that "whoo-hoo" is because I think we can all feel a real sense of accomplishment in getting through a year of challenging and complicated theology with a better knowledge of our faith. I've learned a lot this year, and I hope all of you have as well.

By way of review, the LC authors' recommend reading the entire letter through in one sitting, and I would recommend that as well. We get such a microscopic image of the entire piece during the course of the year that we can forget how it all fits together.

Enjoy your review, and we will see you all on May 7. Don't forget, we are meeting in the Library that day--comfy chairs! The book order came in this week, and I will bring them to our meeting. By ordering them together, we were able to discount the price of each book to $7.50. Good deal!

Study Guide for Lesson Seventeen: Personal Words and Review

No comments: