Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lesson Fourteen Update

We had a good discussion today on our concluding lesson on spiritual gifts. Chapter 13 is one of my favorite passages of scripture, so that was easy. Chapter 14 took a little more effort, but I think we learned a lot about two of the more mystical gifts--prophecy and speaking in tongues. I made quite a few personal notes about what the Church has to say about these two gifts. They might help make things a little clearer--especially if you weren't able to be with us today.

Lesson Fourteen Notes

We also selected the book for our summer read. We decided on The Way of a Pilgrim. Please email me by mid-week after Easter if you were not at our meeting today but would still like me to order you a copy. You can find the links to the books we'll be using to the right of this post.

No comments: