Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lesson Eight & Nine

Happy New Year!

We are going to cover two lessons at our first meeting of 2008 on January 10. I just finished my first time through the lessons, and I didn't think it was overly difficult. I will mention that I thought the second lesson was a little more involved than the first, so you might want to plan accordingly if time is tight.

Hopefully, by now you have received my email about the heating situation in good old Room 111 at St. Pat's. We should be in good shape--even if it is freezing outside.

Don't forget to leave me a comment when you print out the study guide, and if you would like to save some paper and ink, make sure you print it by the end of the day on Tuesday, January 8.
Click here for the study guide for Lesson Eight & Nine.

2 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,

I have printed Lesson Eight & Nine.
Thanks for taking care of the heat problem.
I am planning on seeing everyone on the 10th.
Verna

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
Oh gosh, I'm behind again. Printed this less just now. Can't seem to remember to print this before Wednesday morning!
Carol