Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lessons Eleven & Twelve

As long as I haven't had much energy for physical exertion, I decided I should at least exercise my mind, so I prepped the study guide for our next lessons a little earlier than usual. This way, when I get my spunk back, I'll be ready to get moving.

The next two lessons are great. There's lots to cover, but it's such an affirming and upbeat message that it's a pleasure to read and consider the questions. We should have a good discussion.

I will mention this at our next meeting as well, but after this lesson, I'm going to start a new policy for printing out our study guides. As I said in the last post, rather than save paper and ink, I think we've generated more waste because we're both printing out copies. This time we'll keep things the same, but after that, on the Wednesday before we meet, I am going to print out two copies of the guide--one for me and one for Pat "The Internet-less"--unless you let me know by then that you want one. Otherwise, you're on your own. Sound good?

I am still encouraging you to leave a comment whenever you use this site. It takes quite a bit of time to maintain, and I gauge whether or not it's worth continuing to do so by your comments. For instance, I have consistently taken the time to upload my notes after our meetings, but no one has ever left me a message that they have used those notes, so unless that changes, I probably won't bother to do that in the future. The only way I can tell what's useful is when you show me some love! I don't mind doing this, but I want to know that the effort is well spent.

See you on Febrary 7!
Study Guide for Lessons Eleven & Twelve

2 comments:

Verna said...

Kathy,
I just printed out lessons eleven and twelve, and also I have printed and used your notes from our lessons that you have put up on this site. I just missed the part about leaving you a comment that I did that. A little ignorant of all you need to do to maintain this site. I do appreciate all that you do, you are a very important part in the enlightenment of my soul.
See you on February 7th.
Verna

Kathy said...

Okay, seriously, has everyone fallen off the planet for the last few weeks? It's Wednesday morning before we meet, and only one person has printed out this week's guide? I know we have a few snow birds, but this is sad.

I will print out copies of the guide for those of you who I think may be attending tomorrow. See you then?