Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lesson Ten Update

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it for our meeting, but trust me, you don't want to be around me today. I've been fighting some crud all week, and while I'm not in terrible shape, I don't have much of a voice and I just didn't want to risk infecting everyone else. Actually, it's been an okay week. I've gotten around to some projects at home that have been on my list for awhile, and I've sucked down an ocean of tea with lemon and honey (with an additional kick after the dinner hour).

Here's the deal--I will post my notes for this lesson, and if you have any questions about Lesson 10, jot them down or make a mental note, and we'll try and work those out at our next meeting before we move on. Our next session is on February 7. We are going to do Lessons 11 & 12 together since they cover just one chapter--Romans 8. I was planning to do an extra catechism lesson today about Dogma, Doctrine, and Canon Law. I have copies printed for everyone, and I will save those for another time. So, we'll have to plod along and do our best to squeeze everything in when we can.

I will try and get the next lessons posted ASAP. We're going to have to try and get a better system for printing out the lessons. Rather than saving paper, I think we're using twice as much in printing duplicate study guides. We'll talk about it next time.

Once again, sorry about today. I'm sure you all did a great job.
Lesson Ten Notes

P.S. I just received your call as I was typing this up. You guys are sweet. Thanks for the well wishes.

No comments: