Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lesson Sixteen Update

My notes aren't too exciting for this lesson, but I still thought that I would put up what I have in case anyone is interested. This lesson gave us a break from the deep theological issues we've been covering and offered some practical advice on how we can apply our faith to our lives. It seems to all boil down to humility and love--both tough things to achieve sometimes. It's that, and the message that we really do show our love for God by how we treat one another.

I took book orders today and will place an order over the weekend. Pope Benedict's book Jesus of Nazareth was the popular choice for our summer read. That is an ambitious choice. In other words, don't wait until the beginning of September to start reading. Now that I know which book we are going to use, I will schedule some time to prepare a study guide, and with some luck, I will be able to give them to everyone by our last meeting.

Thanks for the good session. I'll get the next lesson up ASAP. See you on April 10.

Lesson Sixteen Study Guide w/Notes

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just checking to see if the comments tab works.