Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lesson Sixteen

I wanted to get our next lesson's study guide finished so that I could enjoy spring break with a clear conscience. This is a great lesson with some good practical advice--not necessarily easy--about how we should live as Christians. This study guide has some fill-in-the-blank sections because I really want each of you to take the time to look up the scriptural references that are given for a couple of the questions in the LC book. (Admit it, those are easy to skip, aren't they?)

Please take the time to read the information in the post just below this one. There is some important information about our Bible Study group--dates, book order information, and some changes for the coming year. I will be taking book orders at our next meeting on March 27th.

Aloha! Malama pono.

Lesson Sixteen Study Guide

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

Aloha

I have printed out lesson sixteen, I sure hope that you are enjoying good weather, and sunny beaches!

Verna