Monday, March 31, 2008

Lesson Seventeen

What better way is there to spend a snowy day than to work on the next Bible study lesson guide? It's actually kind of pretty outside and not so tough to take when we know it could all be gone in just a day or two.

This section of Romans is another bit of practical advice from Paul on how to live as good Christians. I am really hoping that we will be able to cover this lesson adequately and still have time at our next meeting to finally get to the catechism lesson that I have been hauling around in my folder for months on Dogma, Doctrine, and Canon Law.

Enjoy the snow. Go Twins! (We're having brats tonight to celebrate the opener, but I think I'll be cooking them inside.) See you on April 10th.

Lesson Seventeen Study Guide

1 comment:

Verna said...

Kathy,

Just printed Lesson Seventeen.
Thanks
Verna
P.S. Boof having first outing! down by 4